Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun in the Shade!

It was another scorcher outside today.  About 93 degrees with lowER humidity.  Annaliese and I had a fun day!  We started off by going to my mom and grandma's houses to do "pet duty" while they're away on a Marine Corps League trip.  Then we headed to Target to do a little shopping (she slept).

She's not really THIS enormous!



Then we headed home to get in our little "Puffer Fish" pool!  Annaliese loves the water and loves to splash around!  I managed to get a nice video of her splashing and a few good pictures :)








My personal favorite!

Pruney feet!

It was a fun day in the sun...and shade :)

Hope you're enjoying your week!


Your Friendly Mama,

4 comments:

  1. That's the cutest little pool I've seen! It provides good shade, which is super important for me. =) Annaliese looks like she had lots of fun! Proof to be had in her cute, prune-y feet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much! She definitely enjoys swimming :) ...just as I do!

      Delete
  2. Aw, she's so sweet!! Love baby feet. Also, awesome pool.

    ReplyDelete

Share the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...