Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo A Day - February


Starting February, I chose to participate in a fun 'game' called Photo A Day on Twitter.  A creative individual and fellow blogger by the name of @FatMumSlim has made up a list of things to take pictures of on a daily basis and there is one for every month.  You take a picture of anything relating to the daily theme and tweet it to everyone to share.  I love the idea!  
I hadn't heard about this until late January this year, so I wasn't able to participate in January's fun but I am starting February and plan to continue through the year in an attempt to be more creative and just to capture more pictures.  
  
Day 1 was "My View Today" and I decided to use the picture in my previous post in honor of Ron's birthday.  
















Just for fun - in addition to my regular bloggy topics - I'll be posting my photos of the day on here.  Hope you all have a wonderful day and here's to a new month! 



1 comment:

Share the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...