Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10- Self Portrait


Today's photo of the day topic is: Self Portrait.  Since my beautiful daughter was born, I rarely take pictures of myself anymore.  Seeing as though today's topic is a picture of me, I thought it should have my sidekick in it too!  We we're playing on the floor so I thought it was a great time to turn the camera around and snap!  Look at that pretty baby with blue eyes!  My eyes are more greenish hazel and daddy's eyes are more brownish hazel.  They say 1 of 4 babies will have a different eye color than their parents.  Maybe she's that special one!  But we'll have to wait and see.  Their eye color isn't determined until at least 12 months, so it still may change.  We hope it stays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...